By registering for a Legalwise Seminars program or purchasing a product, you agree with all the Legalwise Seminars Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and you will be deemed to have accepted all amendments if you use the website after the date the amendments were posted.
Payment of fees is required upon registration or purchase. Legalwise Seminars will not guarantee registration at professional development program until payment has been received. Delegates who fail to attend a professional development activity will be liable for all advertised fees.
All programs including On Demand Recordings and the Live and Online programs prices are per single natural person registration and viewing only. They may not be distributed to or viewed by another person or persons nor may they be used for group viewings.
By submitting an order via the website you agree that you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have chosen.
All registrants will be forwarded a confirmation email when you register. If you do not receive an email confirmation please contact Legalwise Seminars to ensure your registration has been received.
On Demand Recordings, Live and Online attendance log on credentials and Past Paper orders will not be distributed, nor access granted until full payment has been received.
All On demand recordings will be made available as soon as possible, and usually within 3 business days after the date of the program at which it was recorded.
4. Refunds and cancellations
Please notify all cancellations and transfers by email at email@example.com
Replacement Delegates: You may nominate a replacement delegate to attend in your stead at any time without charge.
Cancellation and transfer of registration
- There is no cancellation, refund or credit available for any cancellation of any registration within 2 working days of the date of the program but you may nominate a replacement delegate to attend in your stead without charge. You may transfer from one program to another, or between face to face and electronic attendance within 2 working days of the date of the earlier program but then a transfer fee of $75 for a half day program and $150 for a full day program will be charged in addition to the original registration fee. No fee is charged to transfer between On-demand and Live an Online programs of exactly the same program.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, or transfer between face to face and electronic attendance, 3 to 5 working days prior to the date of the program then you will be charged an administration fee of $75 for a half day program or $150 for a full day program and the remainder of the original registration fee will be refunded or remain in credit. No fee is charged to transfer between On-demand and Live an Online programs of exactly the same program.
- You may cancel or transfer with no charge and receive a full refund or credit more than 5 working days prior to the date of the program.
On Demand Recordings and Live and Online registrations are non-refundable after the log-in link has been sent to the delegate, or the commencement of the Live and Online program.
All credit notes are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of credit note.
Legalwise Seminars reserves the right to alter a program/event or presenter without further notice; however, the program is intended to run as advertised by the LIV Legalwise Seminars intends to conduct all of our programs as advertised but reserves the right to alter and/or change the programs without notice and to postpone and/or cancel a scheduled program if there are insufficient registrations.
By registering to and attending a Legalwise Seminars program, you agree to the following:
- That Legalwise Seminars, its employees and contractors may take, store, edit and utilise photographs or video recordings of me taken during the program.
- That Legalwise Seminars may utilise your name, photograph ot video recording of you for promotional and other purposes related to the purposes of and activities of Legalwise Seminars.
- That you release Legalwise Seminars from any liability for any infringement of any of my rights arising from the use of the photographs and/or video recording.
I understand I can contact Legalwise Seminars at any time to withdraw my consent so as to prevent any future use of photographs or video I am identifiable
6. Email Subscription
By registering to any Legalwise Seminars professional development program or subscribing to any Legalwise Seminars newsletter, you agree to receive Legalwise Seminars communications regarding programs, services and newsletters. To unsubscribe to these communications in any format, you may do so at any time by writing to Legalwise Seminars at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61 2 9387 8133.
The LIV endeavours to keep personal information accurate, complete and up to date. If any person wishes to access, review or request corrections to his or her personal information held by the LIV or complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or a registered APP code that binds the LIV, the person may do so at any time by contacting the LIV on the details below during normal business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). However, the LIV may refuse to provide any person with access to information where the LIV is permitted by law to withhold that information.
When the LIV receives complaints regarding a breach such as that identified above, the LIV will review and respond to the complaint within a reasonable period after receipt of the complaint.
If any person requires information about the way the LIV manages his or her personal information or has any queries, problems or complaints the person should also contact the LIV on the details below.
T: 03 9607 9470