Updated 20 Oct 2020
We are delighted to welcome you back to Legalwise Seminars events in person. Your safety is important to us. To ensure you feel safe, secure and comfortable at all times, we are following strict NSW Government guidelines and expert public health advice.
Please help us by planning your visit and take the time to read our COVID Safe measures below. With your cooperation, together we can stay safe and reconnect with each other.
Wear a mask if you would like
Temperature checks at registration
Practice social distancing
Clean your hands often
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Keeping our visitors and staff safe is our highest priority. We have introduced a range of health and safety measures, including:
- Physically-distanced conference seating – reduced conference capacity, as required by the state Government health guidelines applicable at the time of booking.
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes – including regular sanitisation throughout the day of frequently used Conference venue spaces and regular sanitation of Conference room.
- Handwashing facilities and sanitiser provided throughout the venues and hand sanitiser at the registration desk and at the entrance to the Conference room.
- Temperature checks at Registration – to be carried out by the Conference venue using their thermal imaging camera.
- Staff training – the Conference venue staff have completed training to become COVID-19 safety marshals and will supply a COVID-19 Marshall at the Conference venue
We continue to follow the NSW Government health guidelines and will update our procedures as necessary.
What you can do to help
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area. If you feel unwell, err on the side of caution and contact us to arrange an alternative.
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathrooms and using the hand sanitising stations throughout the Conference venue.
- Practice social distancing while in the Conference venue. Queue where indicated and follow staff instructions.
- On arrival, head straight to the registration area and then your seat. Waiting or congregating unnecessarily is not sensible.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. Ensure that Legalwise Seminars has your most up to date contact details.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Legalwise Seminars and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation in complying with these requirements.
Frequently asked questions
We are following NSW Government guidelines, based on expert public health advice. Conference room capacity is restricted to allow physical distancing. Enhanced daily cleaning regimes have been implemented by the Conference venue and our staff, as well as a number of additional hygiene measures.
Yes. We collect contact information when taking your registration and also through a QR code at the registration desk at the Conference venue. If you are booking on behalf of another person Legalwise Seminars will need their contact information.
Yes, there is physical distancing in the Conference room. Conference capacity is restricted, following current social distancing guidelines. Delegates are requested not to move or change seats, as this may affect other delegates. Only one person is seated per Conference desk.
Masks are available for all those delegates who may wish to wear a mask upon arrival.
Please don’t visit us if you feel unwell. Please err on the side of caution and contact us to arrange an alternative.
If you suspect an infection after the event, please contact your local public health authority immediately and notify us:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health District: (02) 9540 7756 or;
- National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080 (24-hour helpline)
- Legalwise Seminars: (02) 9387 8133
Morning and afternoon tea, and lunch are all served as individual servings. Please advise Legalwise Seminars in advance if you have specific dietary requirements and we will try our best to be able to make suitable arrangements.
Yes there are separate water bottles available for each delegate placed on the delegate tables in the Conference room.