Interested in a wide range of legal and commercial issues?
Thrive on bringing projects together?
Love Law or Journalism but want to do something different?
You may have just found what you’re looking for.
We are Australia’s leader in continuing professional development for a variety of legal and accounting professions. We have a rare opening in our conference production team where you will be able to own, develop and run cutting edge legal or accounting conferences depending on your interests and expertise.
- A degree in Law, Business, Journalism, Accounting, Commerce or another relevant area
- Outgoing, confident and team-oriented
- Able to transform research into compelling content
- Reliable and able to take initiative
- A keen eye for detail
Your primary duties and responsibilities:
- Identify areas to include in your conferences using your experience, interests and research skills
- Thoroughly research conference topics with legal professionals and industry executives to develop the intellectual content of your conferences
- Secure speakers while establishing and managing on-going speaker relationships
- Produce copy for the conference agenda, website and marketing collateral
- Work alongside our Marketing and Operations teams to ensure success of your conferences
- Run conferences onsite
What's in it for you:
- An industry-leading salary package
- A vibrant corporate culture with a team-oriented atmosphere
- The freedom to develop the conferences you think will succeed
- Networking with professionals at the pinnacle of their profession
- The opportunity to develop your skills in researching, writing and project management
- All paid Interstate travel for conferences to premium locations
- Great office location just minutes from Bondi Junction station and bus stops with free access to a gym, swimming pool and tennis courts
Interested applicants please send your resume to Jacquelyn Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9387 8133 for more details.
sign up to our updates
To keep informed of our upcoming seminars that are right for you
"Tremendously helpful. Take away materials which will improve my school practice."
Delegate - School Law Conference , Melbourne, June 2017
, School Law ConferenceRead more testimonials